began in May 2012 after the death of a high school athlete in northern Alberta.
After Brock Ruether, a 16-year-old Fairview, AB high school student, collapsed and died while playing volleyball, Brock's mom – Kim Ruether - created this program in Brock's memory.
What we do:
- Promoting Cardiac Screening
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest awareness
- Action and Advocacy of AEDs
- Assisting in placement of AEDs in schools
- Promotion of legislation of AEDs in all public access facilities
- Volunteers trained as CPR/AED instructors
- School workshops
- International presentations
- Brock's Law
Looking for spare AED pads or batteries? Check out this list of Nationally Approved AED vendors - Here